Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Elago's Apple iPhone 4 Premium Privacy filter-Protect Screen

I may sound like a paranoid schizophrenic here, but I always think people are looking at my iPhone.  Whether I'm texting in line at the grocery store or playing a game at my desk, only I need to know what is on my screen.  On my iPhone 3Gs, I used 3M's iPhone Privacy Screen and it was fantastic.  3M has not made an iPhone 4 version so I'm unfortunately stuck looking at other manufacturers. 

My first (and only) attempt was using Elago's Apple iPhone 4 Premium Privacy filter-Protect Screen.  Elago claimed, when I purchased mine, that this filter screen would be absolutely bubble-free.  This claim has since been removed as you can see in the picture below that bubble-free it is not!  

Save your money and wait for 3M to make one - none will be as good!


Elago's 
Apple iPhone 4 Premium Privacy filter-Protect Screen fails The Trav Test with an F.


Category: iPhone Accessory
Location: Amazon
Cost: $19.99
Ease of use: Mildly easy to apply, but bubbles make it useless.
The Trav Test grade: F

No comments:

Post a Comment